I have a real job, I’m a hairstylist.  Full time and I love it.  I also have an intense desire to never worry about money, to retire nice & loaded, able to see the world - starting tomorrow if I were to be brutally honest.  Traveling takes money, so that means I need to make it.  I also have an intense desire to make the world a better place.  So, I have an organic clothing company (www.2EcoChics.com) and B.A.B.E (www.BeABetterEarthling.com) to help me achieve both desires.  I have an awesome family, one member a pre-teen girl.  But managing all of this takes a lot of time - well-utilized time. As I’m writing this, watching the clock tick away telling me its time to get ready for work - after I work out (!), I realize how precious our time is and how much we can accomplish if we 1) use our time wisely & 2) don't try to shove in too much into what time we have.  Well, #1 is a goal that I’m always working on & #2 isn't working out so well this morning.  I better go, as my cat just puked on the floor & I have to clean that up before I work out, get ready & head off to work.  Rats.