Are You A B.A.B.E?

Are You A B.A.B.E?
Join The Revolution!

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

30 Days of Giving Thanks.....

It's November!  More specifically, November 1, 2011.  For the next 30 days, in the theoretical remembrance of Thanksgiving (pretending the settlers were kind to the Indians), what a fantastic time to remember what we're thankful for!
STOP.  RIGHT. NOW.  T H I N K >>>



Maybe you don't have the car you want, the job you want, or even the mate, whatever.  But, try looking at things this way:  I have a car and working towards one that I really like and can afford.  I can see it.  I'm not happy in my job, but I'll make the best of it while putting my name out there to find what I really want.  I'm thankful I'm employed in this economy.
When you focus on the positive - which is not the same as settling for what you don't like/want - you become a happier person with the right frame of mind to pursue an even better life!  

Let's band together & really kick off these last few months of 2011 with positive energy!  Log on to our Facebook page and join the discussion and share what you are thankful for - anything!  Unless it's gross or way too private,t hen please....yikes.......
Here's to being thankful, happy & successful in life!

No comments:

Post a Comment