Are You A B.A.B.E?

Are You A B.A.B.E?
Join The Revolution!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Get Ready for Spring

Ready to get organized?  I found a great site, Earth911.  If my personal goal for today wasn't "using my time wisely", I would have sat here all morning going through all the green tips they have that would even teach me quite a few more things.  I did come across their blog about spring cleaning your garage and thought
 the info was so great, I wanted to share it with you!  I wish I could say I came up with this myself,
 but I guess that's the beauty of having staff reporters.  Being organized is a sure sign of being a B.A.B.E!  Anyway, thanks to Earth911 for all the handy tips!  Without further ado, here you go:

http://earth911.com/news/2011/03/28/spring-cleaning-your-garage/
Quick cleaning tip: For organization, separate your clutter into four categories - garbage, recycling, keep, sell/donate. (Stock Photo) Thanks earth911, for the use of the photo!

1 comment:

  1. I'm your latest follower
    and sending LUV your way!
    •.¸¸.♥♥ ஐ
    pls.. come return the LUV and FOLLOW ME also if you aren't yet!.
    www.thedarediva.com
    Thanks and much LUV
    www.thedarediva.com ¯`•.¸¸.♥♥ ஐ

    ReplyDelete